Date:      Tue, 21 May 2002 21:15:51 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@jennejohn.org>
To:        Harald Schmalzbauer <Harald.Schmalzbauer@wearix.com>
Cc:        Chema <jmpbox@etsin.upm.es>, freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sedlbauer Card.

Harald Schmalzbauer writes:
> Am Di , 2002-05-21 um 09.54 schrieb Gary Jennejohn:
> > Chema writes:
> > > Sorry, I swapped the letters :-P
> > > http://www.sedlbauer.de/english/kommunikation/isdn/standard/spdfax_pc
i.=
> ht
> > > or german version http://www.sedlbauer.de/deutsch/kommunikation/isdn/
st=
> an
> > dard
> > > /spdfax_pci.htm
> > >=20
> >=20
> > With a working Linux driver it would of course be theoretically
> > possible to port it to FreeBSD, which we've already done for a
> > few cards.
> >=20
> > The problem is to get a card to a developer so he can do the work.
> > Maybe Sedlbauer would be interested in providing a card. Why don't
> > you ask Sedelbauer about that ?
>
> Do you mean chances are good that we can have the possibility to build a
> analog dialup and fax and ISDN Gateway with this single card and a
> single So-Bus (stable and reliable)?
>
> I will donate one!
>
> Who does the job? Maybe we can meet on Stammtisch (don't know right know
> if tomottrow will happen).

Well, if the Linux driver supports all that then it should be possible
to get it working under FreeBSD also. Note that I have not looked at
the Linux driver, yet.

If you can get me a card then I'm willing to try porting the
Linux driver to FreeBSD. I'm in Grafing, so we could maybe meet
in Munich.

I thought that the Stammtisch had been canceled for this week
because no-one had suggested where to hold it. Maybe I'm wrong,
but I was talking to Julian Stacey today and he wasn't aware of
any plans.

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@jennejohn.org gj@freebsd.org gj@denx.de