Date:      Sat, 15 Aug 1998 11:25:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@zone.syracuse.NET>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ELF problems to occur

No, of course we're not going to be removing support for the FreeBSD a.out
format, I would never expect us to! However, we really do need to start
coordinating a bit with everyone working specifically with ELF. Perhaps
temporarily hub should have another mailing list, freebsd-elf?

Cheers,
Brian Feldman
green@unixhelp.org