Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2001 20:45:02 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org, wosch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bugs in man.cgi?

--6v9BRtpmy+umdQlo

Rasputin wrote:

> Is this cgi script any where in /usr/src by default, or do
> I need to get an extra collection
> (apart from cvs-all and ports-all?)
>=20
> I'm happy to try fixing it, just can't find the source :)

wait, actually it looks like the source for man.cgi isn't in the repository.
:-(  I'm not sure why.  The man.cgi in the repository just says this though:

#!/usr/bin/perl -T
# Copyright (c) Wolfram Schneider, Berlin. Sep 1997.
#
# FreeBSD man script
#
# $FreeBSD: www/en/cgi/man.cgi,v 1.4 2000/01/05 15:47:44 phantom Exp $

require '/usr/local/www/bsddoc/bin/man.cgi';

Not sure why the whole script can't go in CVS, perhaps someone can
enlighten me?  Or maybe it is somewhere and I just can't see it...

cheers,
-ben

--=20
Ben Smithurst / ben@FreeBSD.org                 FreeBSD: The Power To Serve