Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:23:04 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Aaron Mildenstein <aaronm@orem.verio.net>
To:        Eric P Liedtke <jesus@musinghalfwit.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: psm0 out of sync

I experienced the same thing with my own KVM switch.  The problem seemed
to be related to using a USB mouse with the PS/2 adapter.  As soon as I
switched to a PS/2 only mouse, the problem went away.  I don't know if
that's what's going on with yours, but a different mouse will probably
work based on my experience.

Aaron Mildenstein
UNIX Systems Administrator
Verio Web Hosting
__

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy
and taste good with ketchup."