Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:03:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jared Barneck <rhyous@yahoo.com>
To:        x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   libGL

Hey X11 on FreeBSD team,

I am working with the K-3D developer to get a new port for FreeBSD. He says that we need to update the libgl port from mesa 7.4.4 to a later version such as 7.6.1.

Forum posts:
http://www.k-3d.org/forums/topic/updated-port-for-freebsd-8/page/2

I checked out the port's make file and it looks like all of them need to be updated at once:

# Remember to upgrade the following ports everytime you bump MESAVERSION:
#
#    - graphics/libGL
#    - graphics/libGLU
#    - graphics/libGLw
#    - graphics/dri

Are these ports that could be updated, or maybe have one for each version of Mesa 7.5.x, 7.6.x, 7.7.x?

Thanks,

Jared Barneck