Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:26:08 -0500
From:      Mark.Hummel@hurlburt.af.mil
To:        dwstclair@tellink.net, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: can't get off the list!!!!

Douglas,

I would first send a "list" command. This will give you a listing of the
listservs you've subscribed.  Then you can go from there.  Remember also not
to reply to unsubscribe authorization emails using MSIE or Netscape because
they put a ">" character in front of the lines which is unrecognizable to
the listserv.  Just copy the auth line and send a new message with that line
pasted in the body.  Send it without a subject line and it should work.
Good luck.

Mark