Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 1996 15:42:25 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Stephen J. Roznowski" <sjr@zombie.ncsc.mil>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem installing from 2.2-960612-SNAP

Nothing, I think.  FreeBSD doesn't like your DOS partition and probably
won't until Robert finishes his DOS filesystem rewrite/fix cycle. :-(

I don't know why this happens to some DOS users and not others
(fragment size?  partition size?  geometry?  sunspot activity?) but
it, unfortunately, does.

					Jordan