Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2002 05:51:32 -0700
From:      Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where do we put dependencies between kernel config options ?

As the subject says... It seems that we do not have a place to
put dependencies among kernel config options and devices.
Is there any plan to implement a mechanism to record
dependencies, and then either import the necessary entries, or
report the missing ones without waiting for a kernel failure to
link (or, in case of modules, fail to load) ?

I think there is something like that, but not quite, for modules.

	cheers
	luigi