Date:      Fri, 3 May 2013 12:01:10 -0700
From:      Dieter BSD <dieterbsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   ladmins that cannot type a command

>> good for today and future ladmins that cannot type a command.
>>
>> Any USEFUL proposals that add some real functionality?
>
> Since this will enable more people to run FreeBSD that otherwise
> wouldn't give it a second glance, I would say it is VERY useful.

Really?  How useful is FreeBSD going to be to someone who cannot type?
Who is the target here?  Idiots?  People without fingers?

I see lots of chatter about adding new stuff, much of which is ...
rather questionable.  Meanwhile many of the features FreeBSD
already has are broken.  No shortage of PRs that need fixing.
Many of these PRs have been sitting around, unloved, for *years*.
Some of them even contain patches (that *work*)!

If you're building a race car, make sure the engine runs before
spending your time polishing the wheels.