Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 21:22:37 -0700
From:      "Michael O'Henly" <michael@327.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Flash plugin for Konqueror

On Saturday 26 May 2001 18:57, David David wrote:

> If you install netscape (linux-netscape) flash plugin, or any
> netscape plugin and would like to use them in konqueror, you need too
> install the lesstif port then install ( re-install) kdebase-2 for
> konqueror to be compiled for netscape plugin support.

OK. I've installed the lesstif port and reinstalled kdebase-2. Netscape
Plugins now appears in Control Centre/Web Browsing/Netscape Plugins.

I've added /usr/local/lib/flash/ to the list of scan directories and clicked
on "Scan for new plugins". (I also have "Enable Plugins globally" selected.)

After doing all this stuff, I've rebooted, logged in, and run Konq -- but I'm
still not seeing Flash happening in Konq.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

M.

--