Date:      Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:54:16 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ams@jonny.eng.br (Ana Maria Silva)
Subject:   MLINKS in ports Makefiles

Hi,

  I'm in the process of updating the skill port, and noted that
somebody changed my postinstall statement for a MLINKS entry.  It would
really be nice if that worked, but it does not.

  I'll submit the update very soon, with this backed-out.  If this
functionality is ever added (Hint, Satoshi, Hint !  :) ), please
change again.

					Jonny

PS: This means that whoever changed it did it: 1) Without telling me,
the maintainer, which is not that bad, since the changes were small
and caused by an upgrade of the ports systems (PLIST vs MAN), and
2) Without fully testing.

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis            M.Sc. Student
jonny@jonny.eng.br                 Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro