Date:       1 Apr 2001 23:49:10 MDT
From:      mansoor alam <mansoor_pakistani@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Emergency (Kindly Help Me )

Dear All,
I have a very serious problem in my freebsd machines.I am using FreeBSD 4=
=2E2
for my Firewall and Radius Machines but problem is that these machines ar=
rebooted again and again after some time period.I have changed all of thi=
ng
which can be reboot machines but problem is still there and I am not find=
ing
out  , the cause of problem.The following steps have taken already,
1- change the machine power supply
2- change the mother board of machine
3- change the power distribution of machine
4- check machine at minimal load
 =

I am using cistron radius for my Radius machine and ipfw rules for my fir=
ewall
machine.I am 100% sure that both cistron radius and ipfw are not producin=
reboot of machine.

The thing is common in machines that I am using dynamic routing on these
machine by zebrad software.I have configured ospf routing protocol on mac=
hines
and which is working fine.
I have already checked ospf bugs from www.zebra.org but I havent got any =
such
type of bug ,which reboot the machine.
I have a 1000 dial up users and they are authenticate with radius machine=
 and
passed through from firewall and you can imagine the load of machine by t=
he
number users.
I hope you people understand it and will help me as soon as posible.Kindl=
reply me as soon as posible because this is very critical for me.
regards,
salman