Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 00:12:29 +0200
From:      Thomas Widlundh <tw@ettnet.se>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Name

Hi.
During installation, I was asked for a name of my domain (or the name of the
machine?).
The default was something like domain.mydomain.my***.
Of course I put in something else.
But when I now have managed (with some help of You) to
get FBSD and X to work, my machine is still called
mydomain.etc.etc. And I have searched a lot for how to change this, but...

My question is:
How can I change this? In wich file(s) is this?
If anybody knows I'll be very glad.
Thomas