Date:      Fri, 05 Apr 2002 21:03:06 -0500
From:      Gerard Samuel <gsam@trini0.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   qmail.sh startup??

Hey all.  I had to reboot my box today, and during boot up, it would
stop after it started apache and mysql, and I would have to control-C to
get it going.
Then I noticed that I couldn't send any mail.
I started the qmail start up script by hand and its cool now.
Everything looks ok with it.  What could be causing it to not start
during bootup??
Thanks

lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel    13 Mar 23 15:40 qmail.sh -> /var/qmail/rc

-r-xr-xr-x   1 root    qmail   439 Mar 28 15:07 rc

#!/bin/sh

# Using splogger to send the log through syslog.
# Using qmail-local to deliver messages to ~/Mailbox by default.

case "$1" in
start)
         exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
qmail-start ./Mailbox splogger qmail&
         /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -HR -c 200 0 smtp
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd
         exit 0
         ;;
stop)
         exec killall qmail-send
         ;;
*)
         echo "Usage: `basename $0` {start|stop}" >&2
         exit 64
         ;;
esac