Date:      Mon, 16 May 2016 20:39:19 +0530
From:      <john.websitesolution@gmail.com>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re:- IPhone / Android App Development

Email-ID: - doc@FreeBSD.org

Hello,

I just wanted to check if you had received my last mails sent.

Haven't heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested in our
services and we would be happy to share you more details about our Past
Works, Client Testimonials, Offers and Prices etc.

We look forward to working with you.

Kind Regards,

Mark Davidson

Business Development Manager