Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2001 21:31:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ian P. Thomas" <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        pstapley@rapidnet.com (Pete Stapley)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trouble getting cable connection working

	My dhclient.conf is empty.  I'm using Adelphia Powerlink, not @home.
I'll put down what I have to do to connect with windows, I'm not sure if it
will help.

IP Address is obtain auto
DNS is disabled
Gateway is empty

It uses an HTTP proxy on port 8080 called proxy
The cable modem is a Motorola SB4100

	Shouldn't this card have a different  ethernet address other than ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff?

Ian

In the last episode, Pete Stapley stated...