Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:52:15 +0300
From:      earthman <earthman@inbox.ru>
To:        Pawel Jakub Dawidek <nick@garage.freebsd.pl>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: On-line judgment kernel module

PJD> You may just try CerbNG:
PJD>         http://cerber.sourceforge.net
PJD> It was presented on WIP session at BSDCon03, slides are here:
PJD>         http://garage.freebsd.pl/CerbNG.pdf
PJD> 1.0-RC3 will be avaliable in near future.

Before I wanted to create some cerber based solution
but I think it would be better to avoid scripts in
such kind of tasks.

I think it's even easier to make this directly.

Anyway thank you for such a great security solution.
I'll think more about this may be I'll give it a try.

--
Best regards,
 earthman                            mailto:earthman@inbox.ru