Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 07:56:39 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Scott Sipe <cscotts@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Alpha Build

Either would work.

I have an Alpha Multia-166 that I use to play with -current on.  As it
has a TGA card, it's running via serial console.  This machine feels
like the equivalent of, say, a 50MHz 486.

Each day, I try to build -current.  (Hey, it's good for a laugh.  :-)

I'd grab one with a normal graphics card, in your case.

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/