Date:      Thu, 30 May 1996 21:03:49 +0000
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/bin/sh Makefile arith_lex.l

> phk         96/05/30 13:52:29
>
>   Modified:    bin/sh    Makefile arith_lex.l
>   Log:
>   Use new yacc rules. (I'm fixing the tree as fast as I can :-)

The tree will be broken until I get through all of the changes that
need to happen.  The breakage is minor but extensive.

Basically you will see three pieces of trouble:

	y.tab.h file not found.  The file is now called something else
	along the lines of FOO.tab.h  Fix by changing the #include.

	Maybe certain the yacc targets are not made by the time the
	typically lex generated items try to include the above file.
	Workaround by shuffling the order in the SRCS line.

	Make clean may fail to remove the above file. fix: add to
	CLEANFILES in Makefile instead of y.tab.h

Sorry about this, but it's all done for a better and more parallel future.

I will gladly accept help if fixing these problems.

whois: [PHK]                | phk@ref.tfs.com       TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Future will arrive by its own means, progress not so.