Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:16:21 -0500
From:      Brendan McAlpine <bmcalpine@macconnect.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ascend Radius Question....

I am trying to add data filters on my radius that would restrict smtp
traffic to servers on my netblock.  This is a requirement of many of the
wholesale dial up companies now.  However, I can't get the filters to work.
Here are the filter entries I put in my user file (with ip block numbers
changed):

        Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward tcp est,"
        Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward dstip 10.10.10.0/24,"
        Ascend-Data-Filter =" ip in drop tcp dstport=25,"
        Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward"

I keep getting parse errors and this message:

do not recognize dstport=25

I am using an ancient copy of Ascend Radius on a machine running FreeBSD
2.2.5.

Has anyone else implemented this?  If so, what is the correct syntax?

TIA

Brendan