Date:      Mon, 08 Nov 2010 14:28:32 +0100
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=C3=B8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Moving flex and yacc to contrib/, all hell breaks loose?

Ulrich Sp=C3=B6rlein <uqs@spoerlein.net> writes:
> To my knowledge, the only "vendor" software in our tree, not yet living
> under cddl/, contrib/, crypto/ or gnu/ are
>
> lib/libc/softfloat
> lib/libz
> lib/msun
> usr.bin/lex
> usr.bin/unifdef
> usr.bin/yacc

I have no opinion on the others, but AFAIK, msun is a mix of unmodified
third-party code, locally modified third-party code and locally
developed code (which is how my name ended up in the Android credits),
and I'm not sure there still is a third-party maintainer for our version
of msun.

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=C3=B8rgrav - des@des.no