Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 02:26:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      fbsd stable <fbsd_stable@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: apach+ssl+php port

guys,

--- "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Sep 2000, Vincent Poy wrote:
>
> >	I'm still on the old apache-fp port based on
> apache12.x since I
> >needed pretty much everything in the old
> apache13-php3/4 port and the
> >FrontPage extensions and I know there was a long
> discussion of people who
> >wanted to break up the apache13 port and made
> everything into mod's
> >instead so people can just get the plain apache and
> then add what they
> >need which is a good idea since everyone probably
> have separate needs
> >anyways and it would probably make the work of the
> committers easier.  I'm
> >not even sure where to get the sources for mod's.
>
> http://modules.apache.org/ is a good place to start.
>  =)
... one question though, if i have just the plain
apache-1.3.12 installed and would want to install it
with FP extensions, would i have to uninstall
apache-1.3.12 first then install apache13-fp ?or is it
ok to install the apache13-fp port right away? i am
running FBSD-4.1 stable though ...

cheers,
fbsd stable tracker