Date:      Sun, 2 Dec 2007 16:00:44 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To:        Gnome at FreeBSD List <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PR sent

	I followed the protocol of bug-reporting awhile ago; a 2.2meg
	file of the build was included.  Whoever is in charge of evolution
	has many, many copies of my gdb backtrace.

	One thing I mentioned here but neglected to in my send-pr was,
	again, that in my "Preferred Apps" both of the boxes below
	Firefox and  Evolution were grayed-out.  Does anyone here know
	why this mis-configuration is that way?  I just checked the
	same dialog on Ubuntu.  For evo, the string in the box reads
	"evolution %s" in dark type.  IN part of the DEBUG output,  the
	first DEBUG line contains "evolution %s"; the second just
	reads "evolution"; if evo expects a "%s", this might be causing
	it to fault.

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline@thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix