Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:46:33 +0100
From:      Sascha Holzleiter <sh@root-login.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache auth_ldap port

Hi,

i just tried to install the auth_ldap port for the apache webserver.
Is this port currently broken ?
First I had to point it directly to the apxs utility so it would compile
and when I try to load it i get the following error:

Syntax error on line 239 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache/auth_ldap.so into server:
/usr/local/libexec/apache/auth_ldap.so: Undefined symbol "ldap_get_dn"

Any ideas ?