Date:      Thu, 19 Jan 95 15:26:56 PST
From:      wwind!cratz (Tony Cratz)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HELP: install problem, zcat /stand/sysinstall failes

Help

	When trying to install the boot disk I'm able to get passed the
	disklabel and go into setting up the newfs of the different
	file systems but when it start to install the kernel it gets to
	the zcat /stand/sysinstall when it failes. (As reported in
	comp.os.386bsd.questions on Jan. 03. I posted a followup saying
	that I was having the same problem. Below I have included the
	original posting.

	I tryed using the install floppy off of the 2.0 disk (made on
	a friend system) and then I was able to get another friend to
	ftp the install floppies last night and I tryed those. Both
	set failed.

	Can I please have some help. I will be at the phone number
	listed most days next week. If there is a way that I can have
	help via email that would help but I feel this is a case where
	call support is needed.

						Tony Cratz
						(707) 425-1452