Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:57:16 -0500
From:      Paul and Jean Molzahn <pmolzah1@tampabay.rr.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HELP

I have Windows XP. so am limited in using DOS.  I have Partition Magic and
plan for it to make a suitable partition for Freebsd - Do I need to format
that partition (& how big should it be?) as FAT, FAT32,  NTFS, LINUX,
.....?  and does it need to be a primary partition?  If I use the CD
installation, will it "find" the partition prepared by Partition Magic?  I
am in the process of reviewing your online guidebook, but would appreciate
any additional guidance  to enable me to safely put your OS on my
computer.  I learned about Freebsd from my LangaListPlus newsletter and am
very interested in using it.
     Sincerely,
         George Paul Molzahn     pmolzah1@tampabay.rr.com

ps:  I think the CD is the way for me to install Freebsd (do you agree?) -
If so, how do I go about ordering it along with a handbook?