Date:      Mon, 27 Dec 2004 04:44:19 +0100
From:      Anthony Atkielski <atkielski.anthony@wanadoo.fr>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Using healthd at securelevel 3

I started setting securelevel=3 at boot, and I notice that healthd
refuses to run, giving the message "InitMBInfo: Operation not permitted"
even from root.  I assume this is because of the higher securelevel.

Is there a way to make healthd work with this higher level (assuming
that's the problem)?  If not, are there alternatives?  I just need to
check the temps on the machine from time to time, with a CLI.  If it's
not due to securelevel=3, what else could it be?

--
Anthony