Date:      Sun, 16 May 1999 11:58:36 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        Alexey Zelkin <phantom@scorpion.crimea.ua>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nationalization

Alexey,

On Tue, May 11, 1999 at 07:19:21PM +0400, Alexey Zelkin wrote:
> I am going to translate and maintain russian translation of the
> man pages (like japan one). Is here someone who can assist me
> for this work. Just interesting about possible problems.

There are already folks working on Russian translations of the FreeBSD
docs.  I'm sure your contribution will be very valuable.

If you get in touch with Andrey Zakhvatov <andy@cgu.chel.su> for more
information.  Looking at http://surw.chel.su/~andy/index.html will
probably be useful as well.

Welcome aboard.

    There's some milk in the fridge about to go off. . . and there it goes.