Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:42:34 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "David Banning" <david@skytrackercanada.com>
Cc:        "Edwin Groothuis" <edwin@mavetju.org>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: procmail setup question

Hi David,

  See  http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/fetchmail/  and reread the following
paragraph
right on the front page there:

"...Fetchmail can be used as a POP/IMAP-to-SMTP gateway for an entire DNS
domain, collecting mail from a single drop box on an ISP and SMTP-forwarding
it based on header addresses...."

Have you at least made an attempt to _read_ the fetchmail documentation?

right on
the webpage too.

Not to be rude but I'd be more inclined to help answer a question like:

"I read the fetchmail docs and I don't understand the following paragraph:

...blah blah blah..."

There's also a Fetchmail FAQ that covers all this.