Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:47:39 +0200
From:      Laura Marie Feeney <lmfeeney@sics.se>
To:        "freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org" <freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: suspend/resume on Lenovo X1 (regression from reports on wiki)

Hi Mattias,

These results I described (system resumes, but video is not restored, x
server exits with error) are with 'options VESA' compiled out of a
minimal kernel.

See http://www.sics.se/~lmfeeney/9.2-RC2/ANKUNGE.config for the full config)

With 'options VESA' included in the same minimal kernel, the machine
totally fails to resume - it doesn't even respond to ping.

Best,
Laura