Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2013 11:41:34 +0100
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>
To:        HU Dong <itechbear@gmail.com>
Cc:        David Demelier <demelier.david@gmail.com>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [HEADSUP] New make config UI

--S5HS5MvDw4DmbRmb

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 06:37:13PM +0800, HU Dong wrote:
> =E4=BA=8E 2013/3/19 18:31, Baptiste Daroussin =E5=86=99=E9=81=93:

> >> Thanks a lot for that work to all contributors. I will try this evenin=
g and
> >> see how awesome it is :-).
> >>
> >> One questions I have:
> >>
> >> - Does the dialog4ports installation will be triggered in the pkg
> >> autoremove command since it's a leaf.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>
> >> --=20
> >> Demelier David
g"
> > No because it is an explicit installation that is done.
> >
> > regards,
> > Bapt
> How to use it?
>=20
> I just updated my ports tree and installed it. But it seemed that the=20
> "make config" command didn't change.

No need to install it manually it will be automatically pulled in and the s=
witch
is automated.

to make sure it works go to the mail/postfix* and try make config if the ou=
tput
is ugly then you are not using d4p (ports tree not uptodate enough :)) if i=
t is
pretty then you are using it.

both uses dialog(3) so the UI is pretty close, just better :)

regards,
Bapt

--S5HS5MvDw4DmbRmb

--S5HS5MvDw4DmbRmb--