Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 1995 13:25:27 +0100 (MET)
From:      Piero Serini <piero@strider.ibenet.it>
To:        Questions@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Questions List)
Subject:   951104-SNAP - Can't telnet in

Hello.

Does anyone know the obviuos setting (which I'm overlooking)
to let me telnet into a 2.1.0-951104-SNAP machine? The ether
card works (the machine was installed via ftp), it's up and
running (can login via console), it pings, but if I try to
telnet into it I never get a connection. telnet sits there
until it timeouts. I also tried telnetting to port 7 and 25,
same result. I tried rlogin, no go.

Ideas?

Bye,
--
#        $Id: .signature,v 1.12 1995/08/14 12:10:54 piero Exp $
Piero Serini                                            Via Giambologna, 1