Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:23:17 -0400
From:      Paul Kraus <paul@kraus-haus.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Virtualization on FreeBSD

On Jul 30, 2015, at 2:45, Kyle <knusbaum@sdf.org> wrote:

> VirtualBox seemed to have issues with the networking.

> Is there anyone who has had better success than me at using FreeBSD as =
a host for virtualization?

I have many VMs running under VBox on FBSD, but, I always use BRIDGED =
networking. Which type of network adapter are you using (NAT, Bridged, =
Internal only, etc.) My guests include FBSD, OpenSuSE, Ubuntu, and even =
Windows (7, 8, 2008, and 2012), all with no (or very little) issues.=20

--
Paul Kraus
paul@kraus-haus.org