Date:      Wed, 09 Feb 2000 10:41:41 +0100
From:      Heinrich Rebehn <rebehn@comm.uni-bremen.de>
To:        "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: nisplus support ?

This is very sad, as NIS+ is also supported by Linux and i would really
like to integrate the FreeBSD server into our NIS+ environment as i have
done with the Linux boxes.
I would really hate to change the FreeBSD Server to Linux because i
prefer FreeBSD for its stability and performance.

-- Heinrich

--

Heinrich Rebehn
                        "Have disk - will travel"