Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 20:09:09 -0600
From:      "Tim Pushor" <timp@orion.ab.ca>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Number of TUN devices

No, I havn't tried.

Just because the kernel config may take a high number doesn't necessarily
mean it will work properly :) and I don't have the resources to test a high
number of TUN devices quite yet.

I imagine I would have to tweak other configuration items to ensure proper
buffers, etc. Just hoping someone would have done it before and relay their
experience..

Tim