Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 1998 10:30:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        wilko@yedi.iaf.nl
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Annother patch for Mozilla

 * And at the same time start a freebsd-mozilla list? I'm pretty sure the
 * sheer mail volume of Mozilla-addicts can saturate -hackers.

You guys can do it on -ports as long as it's in the phase of "how in
the world did you get it to compile?!?", not how to implement JVM or
some such grander project.

But if you want a new list, no objection from me, of course.

Satoshi