Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:46:29 +0200
From:      "Ritz, Bruno" <bruno_ritz@gmx.ch>
To:        <FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: possible millisecond - microsecond confusion

Forget what I have said (stupid me). What is written is very correct. I just saw that milli and microseconds are used in the same
sentence. But I did not read it carefully enough.

It takes 2.7 microseconds per rule (there are 1000) which, when a packet has to pass through all rules, makes 2.7 microseconds *
1000 = 2.7 millisecnds per packet.

So I was wrong. Sorry for this...