Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:54:08 +0000
From:      Mike Bristow <mike@urgle.com>
To:        Halil Guven <halilguven@msn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Hi ;

Halil Guven wrote:
> Dear Sırs
>
> I want to open in FreeBSD program 21,443,11905,11907,12341 15501
> ports.How can i do these.
>
> Please inform me and thanks in advance of your help.
If you would like to work out what program is listening on a given port,
or is connected on a given port, (you might have run netstat -an | grep
LISTEN and you'd like to work out what is listening on a particular
port), you can use 'sockstat', which will tell you the user, process ID,
and program associated with every network connection.

I'm not sure if I've answered your question,  though!