Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:09:41 -0600
From:      "Andrew Y Ng" <ayn@AndrewNg.com>
To:        <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Boot stuck at F1 after swapping drives

Hi all, I shutdown FreeBSD and changed my harddrive and booted up Win2K this
morning (needed Windoze for something real quick). I put the FreeBSD
harddrive back and it wouldn't boot, it got stuck at the F1 boot0 prompt.
Like it couldn't find the MBR or something. How do I get it to boot again?
This is weird. Maybe I didn't shut it down correctly this morning.

Thanks for any help!

/ayn

--
andrew y ng  <ayn@andrewng.com>  http://andrewng.com

fingerprint :
46a1 29ff 893a 0381 dc81  1e1e bed8 e882 9bfc 594c