Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 05:49:37 -0600 (MDT)
From:      RJ45 <rj45@slacknet.com>
To:        Mario Doria <madd@tecdigital.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: future of ipf ??

Anyonme knows if ipf on FreeBSD works fine with the bridge interface ??
on OpenBSD it worked perfectly.
you could also not set and IP Address for your interfaces letting them
acting as a bridge so the machine being invisible on the net but yet
filtering the IP frames that would be great if possible to do with FreeBSD
IS it possible ?

Rick