Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 22:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Mark L. Holloway" <mlholloway@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.1 Upgrading

If I installed FreeBSD 3.1 Stable 4 weeks ago and I want to make sure
I have the absolute latest, most current (3.1) version of FreeBSD -
what am I supposed to do?

Do I simply perform a /stand/sysinstall and select "Upgrade" and pick
an FTP server?  Since I installed 3.1 Stable from scratch my
configuration option is already set to 3.1-STABLE.  What if I were
running 3.1-RELEASE, then what would I do?

Thanks..I greatly appreciate the information!

Regards,
Mark