Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:10:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: advocacy/47606: The advocacy push continues..  FreeBSD PR team proposed...  News at 11.

The following reply was made to PR advocacy/47606; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To: Stacy Olivas <olivas@digiflux.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: advocacy/47606: The advocacy push continues..  FreeBSD PR team
 proposed...  News at 11.
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:01:42 -0400 (AST)

 Not sure if responding to this is acceptable, but ...

 > 	A core team consisting of not less than 4 people, with at
 > 	least one person as the overall "head".  The core
 > 	team will be the ones who set the goals, coordinate press
 > 	releases, etc..

 the more members of a committee, the less that ever gets done ... may I
 put forth that there is a max # as well, of 4?  This isn't to say they are
 the only ones working on it, but its those that are steering the direction
 of it ...