Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2000 07:29:06 -0500
From:      Mark.Hummel@hurlburt.af.mil
To:        lowell@world.std.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Port Install Problem.  Please Help

Lowell,

Sorry for the lack of details.  I've been working (learning) FBSD for the
last 3 months.  I'm using FreeBSD 4.0 (Stable).  When I try to run qcad I
get the error "No such command found."

I guess the real question I need to ask is how to I download the newest
port?  I assume once I do it's just the simple matter of make install.

Mark