Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:12:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        "Stephen J. Roznowski" <sjr@home.net>
Cc:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Reminder: ports freeze November 25th

On Mon, 16 Nov 1998, Stephen J. Roznowski wrote:

> I see that there are about 100 "new ports" in the bugs database....
> Are these going to be processed before the freeze?
>
> [Is there some process that should be followed after submitting a
>  port via send-pr? -- besides the reminder email in a month or two?]

The 'open ports' list is sent to the list, and the committers are
reminided of PR's assigned to them as well.

I'm going to try to work on importing some of these new ports, but
everyone of them has to go through a screening process.

- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -