Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:35:34 -0600
From:      "Jeremy Falcon" <jeremy@intersurf.com>
To:        "Craig Burgess" <craig-burgess@home.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: getting NIC to work

I appreciate the URL.  I'm about to go get another NIC (this one is ancient
anyway) from a friend that's on the list just to make sure.  :o)  It's still
going to be on an ISA bus, b/c my secondary computer only has one PCI slot
and it's being used by the video card (disabled the onboard crap you get
with OEM computers).

Just so I can be prepared, can you please tell me what I should do after I
physically install the new NIC?  I've heard something about a visual kernel
editor (?!?) or something like that, but I don't know where it is or if it
exists.

Newbie -- Be one again for the first time!