Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:08:02 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Antonio Arredondo" <aarredon@cs.nmsu.edu>
To:        naddy@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, roam@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: vorbis-tools-1.1.1_2,3 curl-7.16.0

Install problem with the vorbis-tools. The curl dependency fails for when
I try and install vorbis-tools on their own, however, I can install curl
independently, but fails to install when I install vorbis tools.

The steps I took were:

Attempt 1:
1. install vorbis-tool failed due to curl

Attempt 2:
1. install curl
2. install vorbis-tool failed again, tried install curl

Attempt 3:
1. install curl
2. removed curl dependency from Makefile failed to install ( ..
set_curl_opts function undefined .. )

I think that curl is not installing properly, eventhough it gives no
indication it fails, causing vorbis-tools to fail. I updated my ports
using cvsup earlier today, Wed Dec 19, and still get the failure.

Antonio