Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 11:47:17 +0100
From:      Tim Priebe <tim@polytechnic.edu.na>
To:        "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
Cc:        James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Server Farms?

Rather than having everyone  receiving all cvs-all messages, why not create
a mail address that filters all mail received from cvs-all by branch, and
sends them to the apropriate list. Create the lists, and add this address
to the cvs-all list, and you have a functioning list per branch. The total
work involved must be less than everyone doing it individually.

Tim.