Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:15:34 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        Alexey Zelkin <phantom@FreeBSD.ORG>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: http://www.freebsd.org/internal/

Michael Lucas wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 07:46:36PM +0200, Alexey Zelkin wrote:
>
>>Appropriate handbook's information was moved to articles/contributors.
>>
>>New location of this information is:
>>
>>http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors/staff-committers.html
>>

> Ah, okay.
>
> Easy PR for one of you new guys... it's simple, but life still hates
> me right now.  :-(
>

>>/usr/ports/www/checkbot
>>

> Thanks, will investigate.

While the "new guys" should not only fix this, they should also put this
in alphabetical order, the names list.  Just like the contributers list,
it would be easier to understand.

This information is also in the committers guide, listing that new
committers should move their name from the "contributers list" over to
the "developers list" as a beginning commit job.

I have nothing to do this afternoon... maybe i'll put some time into
this..  ;)

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.Pittgoth.com Gothic Liberation Front