Date:      Mon, 2 Mar 1998 20:30:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>
To:        tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.0-RELEASE?

Terry Lambert writes:
> > > You need to turn on the inappropriate options, too.
> >
> > Do tell.  You have a list of them for me? :-)
>
> Archie Cobb would...
         ^^^^ that's COBBS with an S.. :-)

First, set up an FreeBSD machine on the inside of the Cisco
to be your local end of the MBONE tunnel. Get the IP address of
the remote end from your ISP (you've probably already done that).
You run mrouted on this machine.

Then you need to allow two protocols through the Cisco if you're
firewalling: IP #4 (IPIP) and IP #2 (IGMP). Also, allow anything
with destination 224.0.0.0/4. This should do it.

-Archie