Date:      Tue, 13 May 2003 20:47:43 +0200
From:      Georg Funk <georgfunk@web.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Why has espgs only the cups deviece?

Hi!
I've got a Lexmark Z51 Printer and had problems setting it up(I got it wo=
rkin=20
now), because I didn't find the lx5000-Ghostscript driver. As i posted on=
=20
linuxprinting.org that I can't find the driver in any gs-version Till=20
Kamppeter said to me that I should use his espgs; but the espgs from the=20
ports collection doesn't contain any driver except the one for the cups=20
standard printers. Till coded espgs to supoport  all drivers listed on=20
linuxprinting.org, so why are they taken out?
Sincerely, Georg Funk